Returns, Cancellation and Refund Policy
- For transactions wherein payment happens from the Buyer or User to the directly and not through QUICK SHOPPINGS, cancellation or return and subsequent refund must be dealt with directly between the Buyer and the Seller.
- For transactions wherein the payment has happened
through QUICK SHOPPINGS Website , https://visaretails.com releases the payment to the Seller on
one of the following conditions:
- Sharing of the proof of dispatch and delivery and the confirmation of Receipt from the Buyer, or
- Both Buyer and QUICK SHOPPINGS confirm the Completion of the transaction.
- Once payment through QUICK SHOPPINGS released, subsequent returns, cancellations or refunds are handled directly between the Buyer and the QUICK SHOPPINGS, as per their agreed on contractual terms.
- If an order, paid via net banking/credit/debit card on the QUICK SHOPPINGS Website, is cancelled by the buyer before dispatch, then the full refund will be made to the buyer within 5 working days.
- Refund will be made into your PayTM or Bank Account.
- Any dispute between the buyer & QUICK SHOPPINGS to be handled between them directly
- QUICK SHOPPINGS t does not take liability for discrepancy in seller’s products – both in quality and quantity – and buyer’s credit/post-paid payments
- QUICK SHOPPINGS is responsible for Sales Return, if any from the Buyer to the QUICK SHOPPINGS Easy returns are valid for 3 Days from orders dispatched to Buyer.If Buyer Fail Raise the Return Request within 3 Days of Dispatched QUICK SHOPPINGS will not Responsible for the Same.
- For full catalog orders, returns requests will be taken up by QUICK SHOPPINGS Quality Team for approval based on the concerns of the buyer. Any valid concern such as (but not limited to) manufacturing defect, wrong design/ size/ color will be checked by the Quality team.
- Buyer may be asked to share the images of received Product(s) for validation.
- Return requests for both single and full catalog/set orders must be raised within 3 days of delivery.
- The decision taken by the Quality team will be final.
Shipping Policy and Logistics Partners
- Transportation Service Provider or Logistics Partner for transport of goods from the Seller to the Buyer is mutually agreed upon both parties during the placing of the order, with the preferred Logistics partner mentioned by the Buyer while placing the order.
- Seller is expected to honor the preferred logistic partner stated, or communicate back to the Buyer if it can’t.
- If the Buyer selects ‘QUICK SHOPPINGS Shipping Partner’ option for shipment of order, the shipment will be delivered by QUICK SHOPPINGS shipping partner.
- When QUICK SHOPPINGS shipping partner is selected, delivery pin code will be validated. If the location is deliverable, shipping amount will be displayed and added to the total order value.
- Any shipping or transportation cost is borne by the Buyer and maybe prepaid at the time of the order or payment, or at the time of the receipt of the shipment, unless otherwise agreed on otherwise between the Buyer & the Seller.
- As a Buyer, you understand that upon initiating an order, you are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the QUICK SHOPPINGS to purchase the products and /or services from the QUICK SHOPPINGS using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through any of the supported Payment options.
- Orders placed on QUICK SHOPPINGS Website maybe Prepaid or Postpaid. Seller may offer differential pricing or discounts on both types of orders – and Buyer on placing the order mentions the Payment option he’s using.
- Payment options for both Prepaid and Postpaid orders may include any of the integrated digital payment gateway or wallet, NEFT, Account transfer, Cash, Cheque or any of the payment option agreed between the Buyer and the Seller directly. Some of the Payment methods may directly be integrated into the QUICK SHOPPINGS Website through the Application Programming Interface (API).
- In the case of integrated Payment method, the Payment is temporarily held by QUICK SHOPPINGS and released on the proof of dispatch by the Seller and receipt confirmation by the Buyer – or other cases – as elaborated in the section on “Returns, Cancellations and Return Policy”.
- In the case of non-integrated Payment method, irrespective of Prepaid or Postpaid orders, the Buyer is expected to submit Payment details on the App, and Seller is expected to confirm receipt on the App.
- Once the Payment is released by QUICK SHOPPINGS in case of an integrated Payment method or in all cases of a non-integrated Payment method, any disputes between the Buyer and Seller must be resolved between them directly.
- QUICK SHOPPINGS reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which QUICK SHOPPINGS may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
- QUICK SHOPPINGS reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with QUICK SHOPPINGS or breach/violation of any law or any charges QUICK SHOPPINGS may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of QUICK SHOPPINGS. As a result of such check if QUICK SHOPPINGS is not satisfied with the credibility of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
- The Buyer acknowledge that QUICK SHOPPINGS will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of QUICK SHOPPINGS.
- Payment reminders or other notifications may be sent by the App to the Buyer or Sellers programmatically or manually through email, SMS, phone or any other medium to ensure smooth working of the QUICK SHOPPINGS transaction. By implicitly registering on Website, the Merchants – both Buyers and Sellers agree to receipt these notifications and messages.
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify,
publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- is misleading in any way;
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights
[including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of
privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s
name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another
person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for
instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material),
such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing
information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or
providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without Our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of “virtual” products related to the Website;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity;
- interferes with another User’s use of the Website;
- harms anyone in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
- Violates any law for the time being in force;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancellous, Easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the website .
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comments) about QUICK SHOPPINGS or otherwise tarnish or dilute any QUICK SHOPPINGS trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us.
- You may not use the Website or any content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited.