Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
About Us & Policies
About Us & Policies
QUICK SHOPPINGS vision is to digitalize the apparel / fashion production,Beauty Product, & sales information, enabling tools that lead to efficiency for traditional Apparel and Fashion Manufacturers, Distributors & Retailers. Our learnings come from years of technology / product development & running traditional textile manufacturing & e-Commerce companies.
QUICK SHOPPINGS Website allows managing the complete B2C sales process – from QUICK SHOPPINGS to RESELLER and Customer including sharing of catalogs, orders and order status, accounts status and sales force management.
Products & Services
QUICK SHOPPINGS key product offering is a B2C Product /Website Sale/Offline sales, which does digital Product selling Procure from manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers to retailers, Reseller or Customers and enables to show catalogs, take orders & file daily reports. This Website will show the printed catalog books that are Available
Key components of the Website are:
- Present Catalogue to Customer,Reseller.
- Sharing of Catalog with l pricing and availability.
- Placing Sales or Purchase Orders & updates on the Orders.
- Payment statuses and reminders..
- Counter or Shop-in inventory management.
Additional QUICK SHOPPINGS product is Ecommerce Product like,Mobile accessories,Computers peripherals,Mens Wear,Womens Jewellery and much more.
Download, installation and registration on any QUICK SHOPPINGS / product is free for all users. Currently, QUICK SHOPPINGS does not charge any fees for using any the VISA RETAILS.QUICK SHOPPINGS plans to bring in a subscription based pricing to the Users – however. QUICK SHOPPINGS reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time, introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered by it. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the QUICK SHOPPINGS https://www.quickshoppings.in/ Website. All fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to QUICK SHOPPINGS
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Use of the QUICK SHOPPINGS website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register and shall not transact on or use the App. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on https://www.quickshoppings.in/website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents. QUICK SHOPPINGSreserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to QUICK SHOPPINGS notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
You agree and understand that you are communicating with us through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically and as and when required. This may include, but not be limited to SMS, Email, In QUICK SHOPPINGS Website notifications, WhatsApp & phone calls.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Website is platform that Buyers use to communicate & transact with each other. QUICK SHOPPINGS is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Buyers/ Users.
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping or transportation costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. .
- Placement of order by a Buyer with Seller on the Website is an offer to buy the product(s) in the order by the Buyer to the Seller and it shall not be construed as Seller’s acceptance of Buyer’s offer to buy the product(s) ordered. The Seller retains the right to cancel any such order placed by the Buyer, at its sole discretion and the Buyer shall be intimated of the same.
- QUICK SHOPPINGS does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. QUICK SHOPPINGS does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website , and accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- QUICK SHOPPINGS is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers, and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers.
- QUICK SHOPPINGS does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Website come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer.
- You release and indemnify QUICK SHOPPINGS and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any actions of the Buyers/Users of the Website.
Returns, Cancellation and Refund Policy
- For transactions wherein payment happens from the Buyer or User to the directly and not through QUICK SHOPPINGS, cancellation or return and subsequent refund must be dealt with directly between the Buyer and the Seller.
- For transactions wherein the payment has happened through QUICK SHOPPINGS Website ,https://www.quickshoppings.in/ releases the payment to the Seller on one of the following conditions:
- Sharing of the proof of dispatch and delivery and the confirmation of Receipt from the Buyer, or
- Both Buyer and QUICK SHOPPINGS confirm the Completion of the transaction.
- Once payment through QUICK SHOPPINGS released, subsequent returns, cancellations or refunds are handled directly between the Buyer and the QUICK SHOPPINGS, as per their agreed on contractual terms.
- If an order, paid via net banking/credit/debit card on the QUICK SHOPPINGS Website, is cancelled by the buyer before dispatch, then the full refund will be made to the buyer within 5 working days.
- Refund will be made into your PayTM or Bank Account.
- Any dispute between the buyer & QUICK SHOPPINGS to be handled between them directly
- QUICK SHOPPINGS It does not take liability for discrepancy in seller’s products – both in quality and quantity – and buyer’s credit/post-paid payments
- QUICK SHOPPINGS is responsible for Sales Return, if any from the Buyer to the QUICK SHOPPINGS.
- Easy returns are valid for 3 Days from orders dispatched to Buyer.If Buyer Fail Raise the Return Request within 3 Days of Dispatched QUICK SHOPPINGS will not Responsible for the Same.
- For full catalog orders, returns requests will be taken up by QUICK SHOPPINGS Quality Team for approval based on the concerns of the buyer. Any valid concern such as (but not limited to) manufacturing defect, wrong design/ size/ color will be checked by the Quality team.
- Buyer may be asked to share the images of received Product(s) for validation.
- Return requests for both single and full catalogue/set orders must be raised within 3 days of delivery.
- The decision taken by the Quality team will be final.
The order confirmation Email send after placing the order has an orange button called view tracking details. Click on it. You will see an option to cancel the order, if the supplier has not accepted it. Once the supplier accepts the order, you cannot cancel it.
An order can be returned within 3 days of delivery, for all orders placed on or after 24 December 2018.
You can return an order placed by you by going to My Shop> My Purchases. Click on the order that you want to return. You will see an option to Return Order. Your money will be refunded to you once the product has been received by the supplier.
If someone bought a product from Website , but then they want to return the order, Please to check the E Mail entered by them while placing the order. They will see the Return option in the delivery confirmation E Mail (Titled Your order has been delivered) sent by us. Their money will be refunded once the product has been received by the VISA RETAILS.
You cannot exchange a product. If you do not like it, return it and place a fresh order for the product you want. To know how to return an order read Return Policy. An order can be returned within 3 days of deliver.
In case of late delivery, you can return the order. To know how to return an order read Return Policy.
Non delivery is rare once an order is accepted. Our team keeps tracking all orders carefully. Paragraph
Shipping Policy and Logistics Partners
- Transportation Service Provider or Logistics Partner for transport of goods from the Seller to the Buyer is mutually agreed upon both parties during the placing of the order, with the preferred Logistics partner mentioned by the Buyer while placing the order.
- Seller is expected to honour the preferred logistic partner stated, or communicate back to the Buyer if it can’t.
- If the Buyer selects ‘QUICK SHOPPINGS Shipping Partner’ option for shipment of order, the shipment will be delivered by QUICK SHOPPINGS shipping partner.
- When QUICK SHOPPINGS shipping partner is selected, delivery pin code will be validated. If the location is deliverable, shipping amount will be displayed and added to the total order value.
- Any shipping or transportation cost is borne by the Buyer and maybe prepaid at the time of the order or payment, or at the time of the receipt of the shipment, unless otherwise agreed on otherwise between the Buyer & the Seller.
- As a Buyer, you understand that upon initiating an order, you are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the QUICK SHOPPINGS to purchase the products and /or services from the QUICK SHOPPINGS using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through any of the supported Payment options.
- Orders placed on QUICK SHOPPINGS Website maybe Prepaid or Postpaid. Seller may offer differential pricing or discounts on both types of orders – and Buyer on placing the order mentions the Payment option he’s using.
- Payment options for both Prepaid and Postpaid orders may include any of the integrated digital payment gateway or wallet, NEFT, Account transfer, Cash, Cheque or any of the payment option agreed between the Buyer and the Seller directly. Some of the Payment methods may directly be integrated into the QUICK SHOPPINGS Website through the Application Programming Interface (API).
- In the case of integrated Payment method, the Payment is temporarily held by QUICK SHOPPINGS and released on the proof of dispatch by the Seller and receipt confirmation by the Buyer – or other cases – as elaborated in the section on “Returns, Cancellations and Return Policy”.
- In the case of non-integrated Payment method, irrespective of Prepaid or Postpaid orders, the Buyer is expected to submit Payment details on the App, and Seller is expected to confirm receipt on the App.
- Once the Payment is released by QUICK SHOPPINGS in case of an integrated Payment method or in all cases of a non-integrated Payment method, any disputes between the Buyer and Seller must be resolved between them directly.
- QUICK SHOPPINGS reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which QUICK SHOPPINGS may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
- QUICK SHOPPINGS reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with QUICK SHOPPINGS or breach/violation of any law or any charges QUICK SHOPPINGS may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of QUICK SHOPPINGS. As a result of such check if QUICK SHOPPINGS is not satisfied with the credibility of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
- The Buyer acknowledge that QUICK SHOPPINGS will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of QUICK SHOPPINGS.
- Payment reminders or other notifications may be sent by the App to the Buyer or Sellers programmatically or manually through email, SMS, phone or any other medium to ensure smooth working of the QUICK SHOPPINGS By implicitly registering on Website, the Merchants – both Buyers and Sellers agree to receipt these notifications and messages.
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- is misleading in any way;
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without Our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of “virtual” products related to the Website;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity;
- interferes with another User’s use of the Website;
- harms anyone in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
- Violates any law for the time being in force;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancellous, Easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the website .
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comments) about QUICK SHOPPINGS or otherwise tarnish or dilute any QUICK SHOPPINGS trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us.
- You may not use the Website or any content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- You undertake that all information you provide to QUICK SHOPPINGS shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or overemphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
- You shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Users of the App/Website to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to, products or services related to that being displayed on the Website or related to us.
- You shall not, directly or indirectly: reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, object code or underlying structure, ideas, know-how or algorithms relevant to the Services or any software, documentation or data related to the Services (“Software”); modify, translate, or create derivative works based on the Services or any Software (except to the extent expressly permitted by Company or authorized within the Services); use the Services or any Software for timesharing or service bureau purposes or otherwise for the benefit of a third; or remove any proprietary notices or labels.
- It is possible that other users may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the App you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any of these actions or their implications.
- QUICK SHOPPINGS shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally.
- While QUICK SHOPPINGS will attempt to control the content, it cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the App. You may find other Merchant’s information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the App or the Website. Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretense.
- Specifically, the Blacklisted party feature on one of the QUICK SHOPPINGS products is also information generated and added by the Users, and QUICK SHOPPINGS is not liable for the correctness of the information. QUICK SHOPPINGS is further indemnified from any liability from any inaccuracies in this information, or any results of the users acting on this information.
- The Buyer and Seller acknowledge that QUICK SHOPPINGS is merely a platform to facilitate transactions between the Buyer and Seller, but the actual contractual obligations are between them. QUICK SHOPPINGS is not a party to the transaction, and is thus not liable for any delay, cancellation, fraud or misappropriation on behalf of either the Buyer or the Seller.
- All the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through QUICK SHOPPINGS are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing.
- QUICK SHOPPINGS does not warrant that:
- This Website will be will be constantly available, or available at all. QUICK SHOPPINGS website shall use reasonable efforts consistent with prevailing industry standards to maintain the Services in a manner which minimizes errors and interruptions in the Services and shall perform the Implementation Services in a professional and workmanlike manner. Services may be temporarily unavailable for scheduled maintenance or for unscheduled emergency maintenance, either by Company or by third-party providers, or because of other causes beyond Company’s reasonable control, but Company shall use reasonable efforts to provide advance notice in writing or by e-mail of any scheduled service disruption. However, Company does not warrant that the Services will be uninterrupted or error free.
- The information on this App is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the App may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by seller may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller may cancel such your order(s).
Intellectual Property Rights
SHOPPING BEYOND IMAGINATION